To celebrate the anniversary of the Royal Wedding, we’re holding a unique auction on eBay, offering couples the chance to bid on exclusive items and experiences for their big day.
All proceeds will go to Oxfam Unwrapped’s emergency work in poor countries around the world. So winning an item doesn’t just mean getting something special for your perfect day, it could also help get emergency food to families, provide safe drinking water, or provide hygiene kits to stop disease spreading.
The one-off gifts and experiences on offer include:
• A photography and celebrity hair styling package worth £15,000
• A Sawday’s eco-chic Honeymoon in the Lake District
• A luxury tipi marquee worth £5000
• Flowers from By Appointment Only, Amanda Austin and Phillipa Craddock
• Wedding dresses from top designers including Jenny Packham, Ian Stuart and Claire Pettibone
The auction will take place from Sunday 29 April to Wednesday 9 May.
View auction items HERE and spread the word!